Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Proposed Race Schedule

Well after some serious delibertation, I have decided on my races/runs/ride for this year. It should be a fun year and let's hope the gremlins keep their hands off.

Sampson Super Sprint Tri - 3/12
Tobacco Road Half Marathon - 3/20
Granite Falls Sprint Tri - 4/9
Riverwood Sprint Tri - 4/30
Gladiator 5K 5/20 - this should be a fun race
Run the Quay 5k - 6/4
Tour De Cure Century - 6/4 - 6/5
Komen for the Cure 5k - 6/11
Three Little Pigs Sprint Tri - 6/18
Tri the Quay Sprint - 8/14/11
JDRF Ride for the Cure Century - Death Valley - 10/13

I think this will keep me pretty busy for this upcoming Tri season. If my swimming improves more, I may be able to add an Olympic for this year. Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Thanks for following my bloggity!!
    I am running the Tobacco Rd Half too!!!! Maybe I'll see you there! That is quite a schedule!!

    ReplyDelete