Friday, August 19, 2011

T.G.I F.

This stands for Thank God I'm Finished.  Today was my last workout in this round of P90X.  I must say that it was fun while it lasted. 

Doing P90X reminded me of how much I loved workouts from all the basketball, football, baseball practices.  The constant one right after another.  Not having to think about it, just go with the program.  You do not have to deal with too much down time. 

All the workouts were challenging.  There wasn't a single one that I would say was easy or light.  They all required max effort.  The yoga was totally extreme.  The Ab ripper workout was ridiculiously hard, especially in the beginning.  I would not say it became easier, I will say that at the end I was able to last the whole 15 minutes. 

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have very little rhytmn.  KenpoX required more rhythmn than I possesses.  I was totally lost 5 minutes into it. 

Oh well, I am now a graduate.  I will continue to do P90X or at least some variation.  My body is telling me to take a couple of days off, so next week will be light.  Although I do not think my mind will accept me not pushing it.  We'll see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment