Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Training

I am really getting old. My body aches like I am 80 years old. My back is totally killing me and each time I run my knees beg for mercy. I have not been able to truly stretch my achilles in so long and now it also hurt when I start running. I have nagging pain in my right shoulder and it has been hurting for 4 months. Crazy. I think it is because I have not really competed in anything since November.

Ok enough whinning.

I am looking forward to the next 2 weeks. I have the super sprint next week and then Tobacco Road my birthday weekend. I am really setting the bar high for both. I want to place in my age group at the Super Sprint and I want to break 1:37 at Tobacco Road. I know publishing goals is a good thing and hopefully I will be able to look back and say I told you so to myself. We are also kicking off JDRF Training rides. I am so excited about that as well. I am looking forward to Death valley this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment