Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts

Today has been a great day. I had a great swim this morning.  I felt confident and strong in the pool.  That makes me happy.

With that in mind, I have been thinking about the remainder of my summer.  I am going to be busy with lots of activities for the foreseeable future.  It's really exciting to me.  I really love to compete and that drives me. I ordered a wetsuit last week and I planned to attend an open water swim on Wednesday night.  Unfortunately the suit is too small, so I have to return it and go through the waiting game again.

I am thinking about my upcoming races.  This weekend my race will be in a new location.  This will be my first "new" tri this year.  The course will be tougher than last weekend.  The club house is on a hill.  So I will have to ride down and up and then run down and up.  Sounds great.

As always my eye in on the future.  Looking forward to getting in a lake near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment