Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weekend

I really wish there was more to report about this weekend.  Unfortunately we have been dealing with


I am sure that I am like many of my tri-friends and can not stand either riding on the trainer or running on a treadmill.  

Fortunately my tri season is over so I am just riding as maintenance and improvement so missing a 
wasn't too bad but I couldn't miss my run.

So today, I went for a little 13 mile run.  Since I like to listen to music while running I use Nike Plus as well as a Garmin.  I love the little voice in my head telling me how far I have run as well as pace.
What I do not like is when the Garmin and Nike Plus is off by 1/2 mile.  It's crazy.  

Oh well what can you do.  I am just going to have to continue to gin and beer it (sorry, that should be grin and bear it).  

On a non-sports related note, we went to see The Martian last night,  It was awesome.  It was a great mix of comedy and drama.  Matt Damon is a great actor.  What is crazy is that I have watched him grow up in film.  If you get a chance watch Good Will Hunting and then this movie.  Crazy.  

Ready for another amazing training week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment