Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Trainer Torture

Living here in NC I have been totally spoiled.  I am able to exercise outside almost year round.  Well yesterday  was one of those days were going outside wasn't very exciting, so I setup my trainer and started spinning.

I do not know how people do it.  I was dying about 5 minutes into the ride.  I could never get comfortable in the saddle.  I didn't couldn't gauge how fast or slow I was riding.  

I really have to do better.  It I am going to stick with my training regiment, I am going to have to spend time spinning.  

Ok, my rant is over. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you are spoiled! Man I'd kill for some nice weather right now! But I agree, trainer riding is almost as bad as treadmill running, if not worse. Have you tried to put it in front of a TV? Watching a movie helps, but you have to get the front wheel elevated a bit and it helps with the the saddle comfort! Good luck and pray for nicer outdoor days!

    ReplyDelete