Monday, January 23, 2012

Friend Making Monday

Decided that I would join in on the fun.  Help me to blog more often.


FMM: Short Answers


  1. Mac or PC?  I am a PC.  
  2. Do you paint your own nails? No. 
  3. Beach or mountains?  Definitely the Beach!
  4. What’s the title of the book you’re currently reading?  Tom Clancy - Locked On
  5. Do you dance?  I try.  But I do not have any rhythm.  
  6. CNN or Fox News?  CNN.
  7. Do you ride a bicycle? As much as possible. 
  8. Do you get a yearly flu shot?  Yes, but only because they come to my office and give them for free.
  9. Best movie you’ve seen in 2012?  Finally saw The Help.  Very good movie.  
  10. Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym?  Home
  11. Last airport you were in?  Raleigh-Durham International returning from our Cruise
  12. Married or single?  Married :-)
  13. iPhone or Android? iPhone
  14. Do you prefer to be in pictures or taking pictures?  I love taking pics
  15. Favorite brand of sneakers? I am a Nike fan for comfort and affordability.  But for running I prefer my Brook Gylcerins.
  16. Do you like snow?  In pictures.
  17. Do you have/want to have kids? Yes I have them.  Now getting grand's
  18. Summer or Winter? Summer!
  19. Do you know how to swim?  Yes*  * - not very well. 
  20. Do you prefer to shop in store or online?  Neither.  Not my favorite past time. 

1 comment:

  1. Shocker! You don't paint your nails? Good stuff there, you should do the "ABCs" too, that is a fun one. I think I did it on my blog. And excellant book, his last three I really liked!

    later

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete