Friday, January 18, 2013

Finally Friday

So this is what it's like to take time off.  This week has been really different.

After racing on Sunday, I was really sore and stiff the earlier part of the week so I decided to rest and recover.  No real workouts all week.  I have to say that I am dying.  I have way too much energy and I am dying to get out and run.  

I was able to spin a couple of days but I didn't really spin enough to count it as a workout.  I just wanted to loosen my legs.  It feels like it worked.  As a final wrap on my Disney race, I want to say that I really want to go back.  I feel like this course is great and I also think I can definitely PR the distance there.  I am hoping that I will be able to do the Goofy in 2014.  

Now I am looking forward to my next race.  Tobacco Road on March 17.  I really love this course and am excited to race.  I still feel like I can do much better, so I am going to train even harder and work harder on my long runs to ensure that I do not die at mile 18 again.  





No comments:

Post a Comment