Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts

I have noticed that most of my recent blog posts are on Tuesday.  I guess Tuesday is my reflective day.

Today, I am continuing to prepare for my busy June.  Lots of races, both tri's and run races.  I am really excited about them all.

First, I am running in my first 10 miler.  It will be at a local military base and they are not allowing headphones.  It's going to be tough.  This will be my first race at this distance.  I have raced longer but this should be interesting with all the young soldiers pushing me.

Next will be a 5k with one of my "students" at the Komen 5k.  We are going to try and have fun and be competitive.  I am not concerned about my time, just pushing her to do her best.

It's an awesome feeling running with someone who's really excited about getting out there and trying.  It just motivated me even more with my own personal training.

2 comments:

  1. I love that distance, probably because of the decimal system that we live in.....

    ReplyDelete