Friday, July 8, 2011

Finally Friday (That guy)

This has been a long week.  I have been training my little rear off.  P90X, running and biking. And working two jobs.  Busy, busy, busy.

I am not complaining.  I love it.  But I am glad its Friday.  The weekend is when I can get a long ride and a long run in.  I also get to ride with a group.  This is one of my highlights of the week.  My long runs are still alone but its just that a long run and time to meditate.  I am not rushing to get changed, run, showered and back to my desk.

A nice easy run at a nice easy pace.  Able to just relax and enjoy.  Running is really, really therapeutic for me. I am not saying that when I am running my mind is clear because I am constantly thinking while running.

This weekend, I plan on riding between 30 - 50 miles on Saturday and hopefully get a 10 mile run in on Sunday.  I am SUPER excited.  I am turning into that guy.  Who only wants to talk about exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment