Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mountain Vacation

This weekend we are going to vacation in the NC mountains.  I am really looking forward to the different vacation.  We normally go to the beach but we are doing something different. 

I have a long run and a short bike ride schedule for these days.  It should be really interesting.  After watching the TDF all week and seeing the climbs (I know that I do not have anything like that in store for me) but I am excited nonetheless. 

I am also looking forward to the cooler weather of the mountains.  I will try to take pixs of the climbs. 

3 comments:

  1. Ken! I am going to Pigeon Forge, TN next week, but I think the wife is going to veto the bike this time. Sad panda! But I did map a nice ride with a Cat 1 and Cat 5 climb. It would be fun, enjoy it and I'll probably see you at Tri the Worx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, at least you can run. The mountain ride was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet it was awesome. I did a "map my ride" on this ride I wanted to do, it would have been epic. Maybe in the fall...

    ReplyDelete