Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tri Season Wrap Up

Well look who's back :)

I have actually been busy getting back into my "tri-life".  Since I was just getting back into it after over a year out of the game, I competed in sprints this year.

I will not bore you with the details of the past year, but needless to say I have been staying busy.

Completed
Commitment Day - 1/1/15
Tobacco Road Half Marathon - 3/15/15
Sampson County Super Sprint - 3/28/15
Granite Falls Sprint - 4/  /15
Rex Wellness Garner - 7/12/15
Rex Wellness Wakefield - 8/16/15
Rex Wellness Knightdale - 9/20/15

Still to go
City of Oaks Marathon
Skinny Turkey Half Marathon
Race 13.1 Durham

I am looking forward to renewing my blogging effort and hopefully this time I will be able to stick to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment