Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Morning Blahs

I am not sure why I have the blahs this morning.  I think I really need to take a bacation. This morning my energy level is in the tank.  I am not very motivated at all and I really really need my pillow.  It has been that kind of a morning. 

My weekend was no different than any other.  Nothing more or less exciting that previous weekends.  No  more activities, no less.  Ran 14 miles, biked for 25 miles and not even in the same day.  Ran on Saturday and biked on Sunday. 

I guess it may have to something to do with staying up later last night watching the football game, but I also slept later this morning.  I don't know what it s but I really need to shake it. 

I am trying to put a positive spin on it, and say that I just need too exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment