Thursday, February 7, 2013

Swimming

I know that I have posted about this before but it bears repeating.  I just can't master swimming.

I am extremely frustrated with my progress.  Well at least I am progressing so that is a bonus.  I have had two great coaches.  Read tons of books and spent hours in the pool.  I have tried every method of swimming known to man and still I am crawling along.

Recently I think I turned a corner and graduated from toddler to pre-teen, no wait, I have seen small kids that would swim laps around me.  I am getting there.  I have 2 months until my first open water tri. Yes I am going from barely swimming 350 without stopping to 1500 in just a couple of months.

Like I said earlier, I know that I have said all this before, but I am just venting.

1 comment:

  1. Keep swimming, one day it will just click, the feel of the water. You have come a long way already!

    ReplyDelete