Monday, June 13, 2011

P90X Week 4

I know, I know I have fallen down when it comes to posting.  I know, I know, I do not have a valid excuse.  My workouts have decreased in number, time and distance so I should be able to sit down and drop a few lines about what I am doing.   Ok I will do better. 

I am in week 4 of P90X which is a recovery week.  So far the workouts have been sufficiently challenging and I can definitely tell a difference.  I have almost totally stopped running, biking and swimming.  I know I am supposed to still be doing all but I just haven't  been able to keep it up so far.

This weekend I have the Three Little Pigs Tri coming up.  This was my first triathlon and now I am returning.  I feel a little pressure to do better than last year but I have not really trained for it this year.  With the P90X the last 4 weeks, I have not built my speed up in anything in order to peak this weekend.  At the start of the  season, this was my "A" race for the year.  But now its just the end of my season.  I am a little disappointed and heartbroken.  I have not made the progress this year I wanted to make. 

Can I have some cheese with my whine? 

No comments:

Post a Comment